Saturday, December 31, 2016

Introduction

Hello There!

If you're on this blog, I'm guessing you're a fan of Cartoon Network's newest show, Justice League Action. On here, I will try and keep you up to date with everything JLA, from toy news to broadcasting times, appearance guides and more! If you are more of a Twitter person, you can find me there as well @JLANews where I can more easily attempt to answer your questions, but I can talk to you guys here too! My main hope with this new blog is to spread the word about this new show heading into the new year. The more we share news about JLA, the more people we can get watching it. Which leads me to:

Most importantly, make sure you SPREAD THE WORD! The show is brand new but we don't want it going anywhere for a LONG time. There is so much that it offers, humor for younger and older children, easter eggs for older fans, and epic action for everybody! Be prepared because this show is going to be a wild ride!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very excited for your blog. I love Lobo, and his episode was very entertaining. This means a lot since I'm 27, and was worried the show would cater to kids. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you're enjoying the show!

      Delete